- Escape to the Country on this 54 acre hideaway. Under 15 mins from Toowoomba brings you to this 3brm brick home nestled amongst the native timbers. Lovely paved verandah looks out over your private paddock with lovely hills in the background. Home has 3brms, Large full length room on each end of the home (11 x 2.5 and 11 x 2.1) perfect for rumpus, office, studio or spare bedrooms. Security screens, wood fireplace in lounge and rumpus. Chook pen, large greenhouse set up ready with raised garden beds, irrigation and with sink and potting area. Carport. Massive 12m + 4m x 6m + 3m shed including front and side awnings. 2 x Dams, fencing. Separate weekender away from the house with shed and cabin for those escape weekends. House has been rented prior for $330 p/week so a great investment as well. Great property for motorbikes, trail riding, or just enjoy the peace and quiet. This one will sell fast at only $388,000…..Call Dawn now to inspect.
- Forget the World when you come home..... All the hard work is done, you just need to relax and enjoy. Brand new bitumen driveway winds up through native timbers on 13.65 acres to this immaculately presented proeprty. Lovely lowset steel framed low maintenance hardiplank home with 2brms plus a bonus 1 brm separate enormous apartment with its own ensuite and w/in robe. Home has full security screens, insulation, ceiling fans, air/con in master, lounge and apartment. Wood heater for those cosy winter nights. Huge master bedroom with large b/in wardrobe. Peaceful views from your lovely spacious kitchen with 2 pac cupboards and large pantry. Wide verandahs wrap completely around the home and there is an extra spacious entertaining area to enjoy your cool summer breezes and lovely valley views. 20 x 20 lockup garage, 2nd lockup 3 bay garage, plenty of animal pens and enclosures for the chooks, dogs, horses etc. Small yards and loading ramp. Fully fenced into paddocks with dam, cased bore, and 4 rainwater tanks ensure that water is not a problem, Mains power with a bonus 2 kwt solar . 10 mins to High Street shops and school. On School bus route. Run a horse or two, fatten a calf, have some chooks or just escape and relax in your own tranquil space. Call Dawn now for this fantastic property, too good to miss at only $455,000 ono.
- For Sale 5 Acre block with bitumen road, power, only mins to Helidon. Gently sloping block with selective towering gums and grass cover, partly fenced. Plenty of room to park a truck, maybe run a horse or two or just escape from the crowds. Ideal space to build your dream home.Excellent location only a few mins to post office, school, supermarket, pub. 15 Mins to Gatton and 20 minutes to City of Toowoomba. VENDOR WILL LISTEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.......REDUCED TO $159,950 ONO
- SOLD !!! - Horse lovers escape - 17.325 acres fully fenced into paddocks, Backs onto Monkey Creek, Lowset 3 bedroom home with polished concrete floors, 2 B/In bedrooms, aircon in master, 2 toilets, 2 showers, wood heater, fully insulated, security screens. front pergola and back verandah to enjoy lovely views over property and up to Table Top. 4 tanks, 2 x 1 car garage, 1 x 2 car garage, 1 x carport, small sheds, poultry run, set up for stock and domestic animals. Small orchard. Wireless NBN, good phone reception. Under 15 Mins to KMart...Won't last at this price only $440,000. Call Now
- Natural bushland surrounds this 3 brm home on 50 acres, giving a real sense of peace and privacy….Enough sheds to keep any man happy, 1 x 2 bay lockup with 2 carport, 1 x 2 bay lockup, 1 x massive shed (previously used to live in). Garden sheds, 4 tanks, 1 large dam with spear pump, 1 smaller dam. Full 24 battery 12KVA solar system set up with auto cut in generator, so all automatic. Save on your power bills, runs a full household easily. Brand new gas hot water system. Excellent country for walking trails, motorbike riding, horse riding or do nothing and enjoy the quiet. Call Dawn now for an inspection …