- SOLD - 4 brm farmhouse + studio sleepout on 65.05 ha (160.67 acres) – 2 titles – Large machinery/hay shed. Open undulating cultivation country rising up to beautiful frost free grazing acreage, fenced into 9 paddocks with laneways in place for easy mustering. 2 yard facilities with loading ramp. 5 dams, creek frontage and wells with hydrants in place, some irrigation equipment. Approx 30acres of cultivation. House is comfortable home with lovley wooden floors, large kitchen, 4 brms plus separate sleepout with its own bedroom ensuite and kitchenette. Priced to sell at $595,000..
- SOLD - Lovely old style Queensland home in amazing location, walk to shops, school, post office, pub, park and sporting grounds. 5mins drive to the expanding hub of Withcott and only 15 mins drive to the City of Toowoomba. This home has been improved with a new roof, updated kitchen, beautiful polished wooden floor in your annex/study/playroom, lovely high ceilings, 3 bedrooms, with heater and aircon in the lounge/ dining room. Double carport and garden shed, are in the fully fenced 805sq m easy care backyard which has views up to the Toowoomba Ranges. Town water and sewerage. Has been rented for $285 p/w so could be a great little investment opportunity as well. Be part of a growing community, easy access to highway for commuting. This fantastic opportunity to start in the market could be yours for a very affordable $229,000 ono. Call Dawn now 0427 396622
- Parklike setting for this 3-4 brm lowset home on 105 acres in the beautiful Flagstone Creek area.….7-10 acres ideal for horses….balance scrub country suitable for horse trail riding, motorbikes, bushwalking. 1 bath, good sized kitchen/dining/lounge, sep toilet, verandah, lockup 2 car garage and carport. Some fencing…. Currently tenanted with long term tenants...and only 5 mins to Toowoomba Priced to sell at $410,000 …..call Dawn now to inspect this
- SOLD - 3 Brm - 2 bath, lowset hardiplank home on 6 acres with lovely deck overlooking beautiful sloping block with dam and bore. 2 Car lockup garage with carport, 2nd roofed carport. Acreage fully fenced with dog mesh. 3 x tanks , extensive gardens and trees provide privacy and bushlike setting with golf course on rear boundary adding to space and vista.. All 3 bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans. Large laundry . Bitumen road frontage, town water runs past front of property. 15 mins easy commute to Toowoomba….Would suit families with dogs, a pony or two or truck drivers with quick access to Warrego Highway. Call Dawn now 0427 396622 - OPEN HOUSE This Saturday 4th November from 10-11am....
- SOLD - Tranquility and peace on this off the grid 58 acre private retreat in the tightly held Rockmount area - property has amazing 180 deg views over surrounding hills and farmland. Build your dream home near the magnificent towering fig, use for a weekender and ride your horses or bikes…or just run some cattle or horses. A mixture of rich chocolate and red soils make this property usable for either pasture, or maybe tree crops, as are grown on the neighbouring property. Fenced for cattle, dam. Plenty of opportunity here for the smart buyer, property is less than 20 mins to Kmart. Priced at $250,000. Call Dawn on 0427 396622. 349 Rockmount Road, Rockmount. http://dawnproperties.com.au/properties/private-retreat/