- Parklike setting for this 3-4 brm lowset home on 105 acres in the beautiful Flagstone Creek area.….7-10 acres ideal for horses….balance scrub country suitable for horse trail riding, motorbikes, bushwalking. 1 bath, good sized kitchen/dining/lounge, sep toilet, verandah, lockup 2 car garage and carport. Some fencing…. Currently tenanted with long term tenants...and only 5 mins to Toowoomba Priced to sell at $410,000 …..call Dawn now to inspect this
- SOLD - 3 Brm - 2 bath, lowset hardiplank home on 6 acres with lovely deck overlooking beautiful sloping block with dam and bore. 2 Car lockup garage with carport, 2nd roofed carport. Acreage fully fenced with dog mesh. 3 x tanks , extensive gardens and trees provide privacy and bushlike setting with golf course on rear boundary adding to space and vista.. All 3 bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans. Large laundry . Bitumen road frontage, town water runs past front of property. 15 mins easy commute to Toowoomba….Would suit families with dogs, a pony or two or truck drivers with quick access to Warrego Highway. Call Dawn now 0427 396622 - OPEN HOUSE This Saturday 4th November from 10-11am....
- SOLD - Tranquility and peace on this off the grid 58 acre private retreat in the tightly held Rockmount area - property has amazing 180 deg views over surrounding hills and farmland. Build your dream home near the magnificent towering fig, use for a weekender and ride your horses or bikes…or just run some cattle or horses. A mixture of rich chocolate and red soils make this property usable for either pasture, or maybe tree crops, as are grown on the neighbouring property. Fenced for cattle, dam. Plenty of opportunity here for the smart buyer, property is less than 20 mins to Kmart. Priced at $250,000. Call Dawn on 0427 396622. 349 Rockmount Road, Rockmount. http://dawnproperties.com.au/properties/private-retreat/
- SOLD - Home on 13.6 acres in the beautiful highly sought after Flagstone Creek area. Immaculate lowset 3brm brick home with 2 car lockup garage. Massive 15 x 12 shed with another bonus 6 x 7 shed. 3 phase power. Equipped drinkable bore, 3 x 5,000 gal rainwater tanks, excellent fencing, large chook pen, fruit trees, room for a pony. Home has 3 brms with b/ins, great size kitchen, 1 bathroom, sep toilet, easy care tiled floors, carpets in bedrooms, split air con in Main and living, wood fireplace. Fans throughout. Fantastic screened entertainment area for relaxing or entertaining. House is immaculately maintained and is a pleasure to inspect. School bus past door, 10 Mins to Toowoomba. This property will not last long in this tightly held area. $495,000 O.N.O.
- SOLD - On 63 acres….nestled into beautiful treed grassy knoll. Fully fenced, stock bore, bounded by creek, tanks, solid brick and steel framed lockup 3 car shed with 3 phase power. Has run up to 20 head. House has 3 brms, + office, separate lounge, dining/family, beautiful wooden floors with feature stained glass front door. Needs some TLC to restore to former glory. Cool breezes from your verandah on 2 sides, sit here and enjoy the views over the paddocks to the mountains beyond. Only 5 minutes to Withcott and 15 mins to Toowoomba…Reduced to $549,000 Neg..Call Dawn on 0427 396622