- Escape the city life - 42 acres with beautiful views of the surrounding Scenic Rim.Currently agisting cattle, but could suit horses also. Full dam and 2 bores(unequipped.) Fenced for stock. Property gently rises up from road to home site at rear. Under 10 mins to Aratula, 15 mins to Lake Moogerah and 1 hour to Brisbane….perfect for escaping the rat race or maybe a weekender in the country with the lake and Scenic Rim activites close by. Reduced to sell at $279,000 ono. Make us an offer!!! Call Dawn now 0427 396622 http://dawnproperties.com.au/properties/escape-the-rat-race/ 7464 Cunningham Highway, Mount Edwards (Aratula). Qld. 4309
- SOLD - Old homestead on 68.52 ha (169 acres) – 3 titles – Bounded on 2 sides by a beautiful gravel bed creek, 3 dams, an abundant equipped well and hydrants in place keep this fertile property well watered. Includes some irrigation equipment. Approx 23 acres of cultivation which has been used for cabbage, pumpkin, and lucerne– or ideal for cattle / horse property, fenced into 7 paddocks with laneways for ease of mustering. Hay/machinery shed….. Majestic old trees surround this 4 brm classic homestead with plenty of potential. Set in the picturesque Junction View area this could be your dream property with a bit of TLC ….30 mins to Gatton on all bit road. Priced to sell at only $395,000.
- SOLD - 4 brm farmhouse + studio sleepout on 65.05 ha (160.67 acres) – 2 titles – Large machinery/hay shed. Open undulating cultivation country rising up to beautiful frost free grazing acreage, fenced into 9 paddocks with laneways in place for easy mustering. 2 yard facilities with loading ramp. 5 dams, creek frontage and wells with hydrants in place, some irrigation equipment. Approx 30acres of cultivation. House is comfortable home with lovley wooden floors, large kitchen, 4 brms plus separate sleepout with its own bedroom ensuite and kitchenette. Priced to sell at $595,000..
- SOLD - Lovely old style Queensland home in amazing location, walk to shops, school, post office, pub, park and sporting grounds. 5mins drive to the expanding hub of Withcott and only 15 mins drive to the City of Toowoomba. This home has been improved with a new roof, updated kitchen, beautiful polished wooden floor in your annex/study/playroom, lovely high ceilings, 3 bedrooms, with heater and aircon in the lounge/ dining room. Double carport and garden shed, are in the fully fenced 805sq m easy care backyard which has views up to the Toowoomba Ranges. Town water and sewerage. Has been rented for $285 p/w so could be a great little investment opportunity as well. Be part of a growing community, easy access to highway for commuting. This fantastic opportunity to start in the market could be yours for a very affordable $229,000 ono. Call Dawn now 0427 396622
- Parklike setting for this 3-4 brm lowset home on 105 acres in the beautiful Flagstone Creek area.….7-10 acres ideal for horses….balance scrub country suitable for horse trail riding, motorbikes, bushwalking. 1 bath, good sized kitchen/dining/lounge, sep toilet, verandah, lockup 2 car garage and carport. Some fencing…. Currently tenanted with long term tenants...and only 5 mins to Toowoomba Priced to sell at $410,000 …..call Dawn now to inspect this