$ 685,000.00Offers over
14 Panorama Crescent, Gowrie Junction. Qld. 4352
- Date added: 20/08/21
- Post Updated: 2021-12-15 13:07:07
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 4000 m²
- Lot size: 4000 m²
- Status: SOLD
SOLD – “Looking for the Perfect Escape from the City?”
Wonderful opportunity for anyone seeking a low maintenance executive style home with expansive views of the rolling mountains around Gowrie Junction.
This home is perfect for entertaining while offering plenty of space and privacy for the whole family. Enjoy 4000m2 of fully fenced grassed land, with established shrubs and fruit trees.
Imagine swimming in the 4 x 8m in-ground mineral salt water pool with views.
Or sit by the firepit and watch the sun set. Oh, such heaven!
• Master bedroom has impressive views, walk in robe and spacious ensuite.
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and a spacious teenage retreat room.
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower showcase floor to ceiling tiles.
• A Theatre room.
• Separate built-in desk office with NBN connection.
• Sleek neutral toned kitchen boasts an abundance of bench and storage space with breakfast bar, 900m 5 burner gas and electric upright oven.
• 8.5 k/w reverse cycle air conditioner.
• 35,000L water tank – plumber to toilets and laundry.
• 6 x 6m power shed.
• Solar 5.4k/w with Redback battery storage. Back-to-back web monitoring.
Flowing effortlessly from the indoors, is a covered entertaining area overlooking the pool. Perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac, with spectacular views, abundance of wildlife. What else could you wish for.
Private inspection are most welcome. Offers over $685,000.00
14 Panorama Crescent, Gowrie Junction. Qld. 4352.