55 McGarvas Road, Grantham. Qld 4347
- Date added:
- Post Updated:
- Lot size:
UNDER CONTRACT – This is the one that you’ll love to come home to…..
Beautiful Queenslander set on private flood free 57 acres -15 x 9 m four bay high clearance shed and 6 x 6m lock up shed for all the vehicles and extras. This 4bm classic home sits tucked into your secluded acreage with views from the large verandahs over the natural bushland and your own fantastic fruit tree orchard. Some fencing for stock, 2 plentiful dams for water. Great block for horses, goats or a few head of cattle. Some cleared areas and balance natural bushland.
* Large Tassie oak kitchen with Ceasarstone benchtops.
* Separate lounge with wood burning heater.
* 10ft high ceilings with beautiful pressed metalwork in some rooms, vj walls and lovely pine timber floors throughout.
* 4 good sized bedrooms 3 with French doors opening onto verandah, one with B/I robes
* Light airy bathroom with separate shower, toilet and beautiful clawfoot tub
* Large laundry has second toilet.
* Extra room for office or study
* Verandahs on 3 sides for maximum outdoor living
* 2 sheds and small stable.
* Mains power + (approx) 5kwt solar system, septic system, 20,000 gals rainwater.
* Large fruit bearing orchard, taps set up throughout yard and paddocks
* Services include, mains power, bin and postal service. Under 20 mins to Toowoomba, highway to Brisbane is 10 mins, Gatton 15 mins.