- Very affordable country home on 41.79 acres..this lowset modern chamferboard 4 brm 2 bath home boasts full length front verandah, new 6m x 6m deck out the back, huge kids play fort. All bedrooms have built/ins. Reverse cycle split air conditioning in living and master. With your own orchard already planted a new taylex watering system has been installed to make gardening easy. Shipping containers have been cleverly utilised to make extra safe storage and shed space. Plentiful water supply with a dam and 50,000 litres of rain water tanks. Full fenced with a lovely post and rail frontage. Approx 1 hour west of Dalby, approx 20 mins to Tara schools and shops. This property is ideal for the person valuing their privacy. Run a horse or two or a couple of cows on the open grazing block. Cable and WW satellite TV. Priced to sell at $260,000..
- Escape the neighbours on this cosy rural home on 10 acres. Lowset steel framed hardiplank home with big shady verandah, 2 brms plus an extra large room that could easily be turned into several more rooms....master brm with large w/in robe, 1 bathroom, separate toilet. Gas hot water and stove with electric oven, views from the kitchen window over your dam. Wood fire, screened, tiled floors, bonus 2.6 kw solar system saves money on your power bills. Fully fenced into paddocks with mesh fencing, lovely dam, 2 tanks (8000 gal total) bore (unequipped). Several carports cater to your everyday parking needs and then the 9 x 10 metre powered shed has huge double opening doors that have previously housed an ultra light aircraft!!! so plenty of room for the hobbies....Flat block lends itself to a couple of horses, sheep, cows. Fantastic location, under 15 mins to the rapidly expanding Plainlands shopping centre, walk to school, short drive to both Coominya & Lowood and approx 20 mins to Gatton...Call Dawn now for more information or to inspect.
- Highly prized location - only 50 mins to Brisbane, 40 mins to Toowoomba.....this magnificent 169 acre grazing property would equally suit horses or cattle....beautiful paddocks rising from the creek up to rolling hills with views over surrounding rural land. Fenced into paddocks, with steel yards & loading ramp. Round yard, stables, seasonal creek, equipped bore, several dams, tanks. Massive 24 x 16 m Machinery shed with car hoist, 3 phase power and cold room. Ex dairy with self contained granny flat, with own hot water and septic system,. The 3 bedroom farmhouse has lovely exposed floorboards in all bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen, huge rumpus / entertainment area, separate lounge. fans, fully air conditioned (reverse cycle), open fireplace, bonus solar power for hot water. Separate small building would make a great studio. Some machinery available by negotiation. Family circumstances force sale. Roll up your sleeves, this property has huge potential for the discerning buyer, Rare to find this size acreage so close to 3 Cities !!! Easy access to highway and only mins to either Woolworths shopping centre in the booming Plainlands area, with Coffee club, Mcdonalds, Plainlands hotel or the other direction to the Brand new IGA and golf course. On school bus route for Primary and High Schools, with pick up literally at your door. Call Dawn now for more information. 0427 396622
- Parklike setting for this 3-4 brm lowset home on 105 acres in the beautiful Flagstone Creek area.….7-10 acres ideal for horses….balance scrub country suitable for horse trail riding, motorbikes, bushwalking. 1 bath, good sized kitchen/dining/lounge, sep toilet, verandah, lockup 2 car garage and carport. Some fencing…. Currently tenanted with long term tenants...and only 5 mins to Toowoomba Priced to sell at $425,000 ONO…..call Dawn now to inspect this
- This farming property could be used for a cultivation property or improve and increase the current dairy operation. The 349 acres are on 6 separate titles, 10 registered unrestricted bores with an output of 10-12,000 gallons per bore ( 8 irrigation - 2 stock bores) (4 equipped - 6 unequipped). Large frontage to Lockyer Creek with 148 meg licence. 2 Dams. Underground mains with hydrants, pivot irrigator and travelling irrigators currently watering approx 240 acres of cultivation and there is a further 60 acres of cultivation available. Approx 400 head of Jersey cattle, machinery, plant and equipment are included in this property portfolio. Other extras include a company set up with tradeable shares, a small non farmable section of the property has development application in the process for 5 x 7 acre lots. Property is fenced into paddocks, grasses grown include rye, white and natural clover, paspalum and rhodes grass. 3 brm farmhouse, garage, machinery and storage sheds, besser brick dairy with 12 a side herringbone and a 6000 litre vat. 20 mins to Gatton. $4,250,000. For more information Call Dawn on 0427 396622 http://dawnproperties.com.au/properties/water-water-water/