- Horse lovers elevated 10.47 acres with lowset federation style brick home - 3 brm + office, with lovely views over farmland and range. Kitchen / dining , separate lounge, master with large w/in robe & new carpet. 3 x split a/con. 3 x rainwater tanks provide ample water for house and current stock. Double carport, separate double garage/workshop, stable/tackroom, Approx 7 acres cleared, fenced into paddock for horses. Beautiful shady trees surround the house. NBN Satellite, on school bus route. 10 Mins to Middle Ridge
- 2 Dwellings on 575.26 acres of pure nature lovers paradise off the grid. Set high overlooking the Flagstone and Ma Ma Valleys, this magnificent property has to be seen to understand the significance of its location and the views from the deck of your own private hideaway. Massive master bedroom with own deck overlooking stunning views. 2nd brm, study area, large dining, kitchen with views, walk in pantry and dishwasher, large lounge with wood fire leading out to man cave and deck with views forever. Fully set up 48 volt solar power runs all appliances, gas hot water for the bathroom. Internet and mobile phone reception. 3 x 5000 gal tanks, Carport, garden sheds. Concrete floor larger shed for storing vehicles or van. 2nd dwelling is a cosy cottage set in natural bushland surrounded by hundreds of grass trees and native timbers and its own fantastic views from the verandah. It has been used as a regular get away from it all weekender. Several rooms for bedrooms, lounge/dining/kitchen, wood heater and classic crown wood stove…Needs some TLC to restore to glory days. All this only 30 mins to Toowoomba……..Priced at $299,000 ONO…….would suit cash buyers....
- Truckies or collectors this is for you - massive sheds plus lowset 2-3brm stone homestead on over 4 acres – sheds consist 15m x 48m with 15m x 5 m mezzanine and 19m x 12 m with 12m x 6m mezzanine, nearly 5 metre opening to fit machinery through…set in lovely established treed yard with thriving orchard. Bore, 2 x 5000 gal tank, 1 x 2000 gal tank, solar hot water and 3kwt solar system. House features include rose she oak timbers, exposed beams, rev cycle air con, wood heater, 2 bathrooms, brick features, hidden attic. Set in peaceful farm surrounds. 10 Mins to Plainlands shopping centre and access to highway for commuting to Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba. $650,000 ONO..Call Dawn now for an inspection 0427 396622
- Highly productive cultivation soil on this 76 acre farm. The rich chocolate soils are watered by 3 bores, 6” underground mains with hydrants through the property, Backs onto Lockyer Creek…3 brm highset hardiplank home has been a consistent rental investment. Currently under Lucerne and barley, producing excellent quality feed. Is suited to a variety of cultivation crops and has previously grown outstanding lettuce, pumpkin and carrot crops.
- Beautiful 395 sq m brick homestead on 5 acres tucked away in a private lightly timbered cul de sac location. 5brm home + office (or 6th brm) – sep toilet, bathroom and master with large ensuite and walk in robe. Huge living area flows into your modern and spacious kitchen / dining room with doorway opening out onto the large entertainment area and leading across to the 40 sq m outdoor entertainment area which overlooks your 3.6m x 3.6m plunge pool. Perfect for those summer bbq afternoons. Extra features include verandahs all round, fans, security screens, window blinds, 1.5kw solar system and solar hot water system, gardens with dripper hose irrigation, 3 x 5000 gal rainwater tanks, dam. And then there is the SHED!!!! at 18m x 9m + 18 x 5m skillion, should be enough to keep all the projects secure… and ANOTHER bonus is a separate airconditioned salon/ studio/ s/c granny flat with its own kitchen, shower, toilet. Fully fenced, bitumen road frontage, mains power, school bus at front door. Only 8 mins to Gatton. It doesn’t get better than this !!! Vendor says sell at $609,000 ono. Call Dawn for an inspection on 0427 396 622