- 3 Brm - 2 bath, lowset hardiplank home on 6 acres with lovely deck overlooking beautiful sloping block with dam and bore. 2 Car lockup garage with carport, 2nd roofed carport. Acreage fully fenced with dog mesh. 3 x tanks , extensive gardens and trees provide privacy and bushlike setting with golf course on rear boundary adding to space and vista.. All 3 bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans. Large laundry . Bitumen road frontage, town water runs past front of property. 15 mins easy commute to Toowoomba….Would suit families with dogs, a pony or two or truck drivers with quick access to Warrego Highway. Call Dawn now 0427 396622 - OPEN HOUSE This Saturday 4th November from 10-11am....
- Cosy stone & wood cottage overlooking your own private amphitheatre…. beautiful creek, equipped bore, tanks, full solar power set up. Lockup shed, huge carport and garden shed for solar system, some fencing. Undercover entertainment area, extra cabin / studio. Sit and watch the wildlife roam freely through your own backyard, explore your own caves, camp, hunt, ride motorbikes, horse trails, the possibilities are all here….. Hidden away yet only 5 Mins to Murphy’s Creek shop, school, tavern. 25 Mins Toowoomba. $369,000 The address is well named – Paradise Creek Road, Murphys Creek. Qld. Call Dawn now 0427 396 622
- This stunning 40 acre horse property is immaculate and ready for the next owner..Beautifully renovated Queenslander with fantastic views over your property to the hills beyond. Fully fenced into purpose built paddocks, stallion paddock, day paddocks, 2 round yards, floodlight foaling yard, 1 yard, stable, all electric fences, boundary fence electric stand off fence…Currently agisting 20 horses comfortably on vigorous green panic. Very safe riding trails (approx. 20 kms) from property. Home has 3brms, wide polished floors, a deck to succumb to the views from, a 6m x 12m lock up shed with 3 m roller doors. A Separate self contained 1 brm modern cabin has rental or family potential. All this only 25 mins easy drive to Toowoomba or 20 mins Gatton. Call Dawn Quickly for this one. 0427 396622
- Rainforest retreat on 7.63ha (18.846 acres) with 2-3 brm classic queensland home. Large lounge and huge kitchen. Separate bathroom and toilet. 2 Car steel framed lockup shed. Power, tanks. Set in beautiful peaceful rainforest. Ideal for birdwatchers , bushwalkers or just to relax in your own world. Very liveable but needs some TLC, would suit handyman. Under 30 mins to Toowoomba..in the beautiful Rockmount area. Call Dawn now, priced for very quick sale…won’t last the week….
- So many opportunities here - Horses, cattle, cultivation, lifestyle.....Property is partially fenced into paddocks with laneways and gates. Creek runs through centre of property and highlights separate paddocks for either cultivation or grazing on the abundant Rhodes grass. Watered by 7 bores including large well with submersible pump. Hydrants are well placed throughout the property. Has grown garlic and winter crops successfully and lucerne on neighbouring properties. Great horse & cattle country with gentle slopes down to the creek area and ample stock water from bores. 5 tanks supplement the natural water supply. 1 x large hay shed with yards, ramp and crush. 1 x massive machinery shed with 3 phase power and 1 x huge lockup concrete floor workshop and garage. Lovely 4 brm Queenslander is shaded by majestic old fig trees and looks out across the beautiful cultivation paddocks to the hills and valleys surrounding. Organic certification in process if required. This property is selling well below cost price as vendor wants out. Price is only $650,000….Machinery and plant is not included but is negotiable on application. Call Dawn now for more information and to inspect. 0427 396622