- Old homestead on 68.52 ha (169 acres) – 3 titles – Bounded on 2 sides by a beautiful gravel bed creek, 3 dams, an abundant equipped well and hydrants in place keep this fertile property well watered. Includes some irrigation equipment. Approx 23 acres of cultivation which has been used for cabbage, pumpkin, and lucerne– or ideal for cattle / horse property, fenced into 7 paddocks with laneways for ease of mustering. Hay/machinery shed….. Majestic old trees surround this 4 brm classic homestead with plenty of potential. Set in the picturesque Junction View area this could be your dream property with a bit of TLC ….30 mins to Gatton on all bit road. Priced to sell at only $395,000.
- 3 Brm - 2 bath, lowset hardiplank home on 6 acres with lovely deck overlooking beautiful sloping block with dam and bore. 2 Car lockup garage with carport, 2nd roofed carport. Acreage fully fenced with dog mesh. 3 x tanks , extensive gardens and trees provide privacy and bushlike setting with golf course on rear boundary adding to space and vista.. All 3 bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans. Large laundry . Bitumen road frontage, town water runs past front of property. 15 mins easy commute to Toowoomba….Would suit families with dogs, a pony or two or truck drivers with quick access to Warrego Highway. Call Dawn now 0427 396622 - OPEN HOUSE This Saturday 4th November from 10-11am....
- UNDER CONTRACT Home on 13.6 acres in the beautiful highly sought after Flagstone Creek area. Immaculate lowset 3brm brick home with 2 car lockup garage. Massive 15 x 12 shed with another bonus 6 x 7 shed. 3 phase power. Equipped drinkable bore, 3 x 5,000 gal rainwater tanks, excellent fencing, large chook pen, fruit trees, room for a pony. Home has 3 brms with b/ins, great size kitchen, 1 bathroom, sep toilet, easy care tiled floors, carpets in bedrooms, split air con in Main and living, wood fireplace. Fans throughout. Fantastic screened entertainment area for relaxing or entertaining. House is immaculately maintained and is a pleasure to inspect. School bus past door, 10 Mins to Toowoomba. This property will not last long in this tightly held area. $495,000 O.N.O.
- Cosy stone & wood cottage overlooking your own private amphitheatre…. beautiful creek, equipped bore, tanks, full solar power set up. Lockup shed, huge carport and garden shed for solar system, some fencing. Undercover entertainment area, extra cabin / studio. Sit and watch the wildlife roam freely through your own backyard, explore your own caves, camp, hunt, ride motorbikes, horse trails, the possibilities are all here….. Hidden away yet only 5 Mins to Murphy’s Creek shop, school, tavern. 25 Mins Toowoomba. $369,000 The address is well named – Paradise Creek Road, Murphys Creek. Qld. Call Dawn now 0427 396 622
- This stunning 40 acre horse property is immaculate and ready for the next owner..Beautifully renovated Queenslander with fantastic views over your property to the hills beyond. Fully fenced into purpose built paddocks, stallion paddock, day paddocks, 2 round yards, floodlight foaling yard, 1 yard, stable, all electric fences, boundary fence electric stand off fence…Currently agisting 20 horses comfortably on vigorous green panic. Very safe riding trails (approx. 20 kms) from property. Home has 3brms, wide polished floors, a deck to succumb to the views from, a 6m x 12m lock up shed with 3 m roller doors. A Separate self contained 1 brm modern cabin has rental or family potential. All this only 25 mins easy drive to Toowoomba or 20 mins Gatton. Call Dawn Quickly for this one. 0427 396622