- Old homestead on 68.52 ha (169 acres) – 3 titles – Bounded on 2 sides by a beautiful gravel bed creek, 3 dams, an abundant equipped well and hydrants in place keep this fertile property well watered. Includes some irrigation equipment. Approx 23 acres of cultivation which has been used for cabbage, pumpkin, and lucerne– or ideal for cattle / horse property, fenced into 7 paddocks with laneways for ease of mustering. Hay/machinery shed….. Majestic old trees surround this 4 brm classic homestead with plenty of potential. Set in the picturesque Junction View area this could be your dream property with a bit of TLC ….30 mins to Gatton on all bit road. Priced to sell at only $395,000.
- 4 brm farmhouse + studio sleepout on 65.05 ha (160.67 acres) – 2 titles – Large machinery/hay shed. Open undulating cultivation country rising up to beautiful frost free grazing acreage, fenced into 9 paddocks with laneways in place for easy mustering. 2 yard facilities with loading ramp. 5 dams, creek frontage and wells with hydrants in place, some irrigation equipment. Approx 30acres of cultivation. House is comfortable home with lovley wooden floors, large kitchen, 4 brms plus separate sleepout with its own bedroom ensuite and kitchenette. Priced to sell at $595,000..
- 3 Brm - 2 bath, lowset hardiplank home on 6 acres with lovely deck overlooking beautiful sloping block with dam and bore. 2 Car lockup garage with carport, 2nd roofed carport. Acreage fully fenced with dog mesh. 3 x tanks , extensive gardens and trees provide privacy and bushlike setting with golf course on rear boundary adding to space and vista.. All 3 bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans. Large laundry . Bitumen road frontage, town water runs past front of property. 15 mins easy commute to Toowoomba….Would suit families with dogs, a pony or two or truck drivers with quick access to Warrego Highway. Call Dawn now 0427 396622 - OPEN HOUSE This Saturday 4th November from 10-11am....
- UNDER CONTRACT Home on 13.6 acres in the beautiful highly sought after Flagstone Creek area. Immaculate lowset 3brm brick home with 2 car lockup garage. Massive 15 x 12 shed with another bonus 6 x 7 shed. 3 phase power. Equipped drinkable bore, 3 x 5,000 gal rainwater tanks, excellent fencing, large chook pen, fruit trees, room for a pony. Home has 3 brms with b/ins, great size kitchen, 1 bathroom, sep toilet, easy care tiled floors, carpets in bedrooms, split air con in Main and living, wood fireplace. Fans throughout. Fantastic screened entertainment area for relaxing or entertaining. House is immaculately maintained and is a pleasure to inspect. School bus past door, 10 Mins to Toowoomba. This property will not last long in this tightly held area. $495,000 O.N.O.
- UNDER CONTRACT - On 63 acres….nestled into beautiful treed grassy knoll. Fully fenced, stock bore, bounded by creek, tanks, solid brick and steel framed lockup 3 car shed with 3 phase power. Has run up to 20 head. House has 3 brms, + office, separate lounge, dining/family, beautiful wooden floors with feature stained glass front door. Needs some TLC to restore to former glory. Cool breezes from your verandah on 2 sides, sit here and enjoy the views over the paddocks to the mountains beyond. Only 5 minutes to Withcott and 15 mins to Toowoomba…Reduced to $549,000 Neg..Call Dawn on 0427 396622