- Beat the dry times with your own equipped stock bore on this lovely 5 acre hideaway. Shady verandahs wrap around this really neat and tidy 3brm 1 bathroom home with a bushland outlook from all windows. Fully fenced into paddocks for the ponies and yard is mesh fenced for the dogs!! Shared dam on boundary and large rainwater tank tick the water boxes. 2 car lockup shed with another concrete floor open workshop or hay shed. Plenty of room under the house for more storage. House has bright and cheery lounge, slate tiled dining and kitchen with 3 generous size bedrooms,BIns, separate toilet, with claw foot bath and separate shower. Vendor wants a sale $449,000 ONO make us an offer. Under 20 Mins to Toowoomba. School bus, bin service, post to the gate. Call Dawn. 74 Koreelah Street, Upper Lockyer. Qld. 4352. http://dawnproperties.com.au/properties/privacy-and-space/
- Rockmount – Preston area - Amazing property with 2 houses - 3 individual living zones on 141 acres. Main home has 4brm with walk-in robe, library space, large lounge, spacious dining and newly renovated kitchen, study or butlers pantry, split bathroom with 2 showers, 2 toilets. Aircon, fans, 3 carport, solar power back to grid with 21 panels. Large undercover north facing deck area, lovely views over rolling paddocks up to timbered ridge. 2nd Level living consists of a self-contained apartment with separate access, 2 brms, bathroom, toilet, kitchen/lounge/dining, spacious deck. Separate Cottage – 2 brms + sunroom (or another bedroom), master with w/in robe, bathroom, sep toilet, study. Kitchen has huge walk in pantry and extra separate storage, lounge with wood heater. Airconditioned, solar hot water. Property consists of 141 acres of undulating country, ideal for cattle or horses, some fencing, 2 x dams, 1 x Well - equipped with petrol pump. 2 x house rainwater tanks and 1 x large concrete tank. Round yards, sheds. Perfect property for multi-family living or use as a B & B or other accommodation purposes (Subject to LVCA). Mains power, on bitumen road, school bus route, postal and garbage services. 16 mins to K Mart and Coles. $779,000 ono. Call Dawn on 0427396622.
- Horse lovers elevated 10.47 acres with lowset federation style brick home - 3 brm + office, with lovely views over farmland and range. Kitchen / dining , separate lounge, master with large w/in robe & new carpet. 3 x split a/con. 3 x rainwater tanks provide ample water for house and current stock. Double carport, separate double garage/workshop, stable/tackroom, Approx 7 acres cleared, fenced into paddock for horses. Beautiful shady trees surround the house. NBN Satellite, on school bus route. 10 Mins to Middle Ridge
- Qld Homestead with 2 permanent creeks on nearly 80 acres with beautiful views over the surrounding hills, fenced into 8 separate paddocks for cattle and horses. Round yard, tack shed, 3 x rainwater tanks. 3 brm home has sunroom, office area, large lounge with beautiful high ceilings, separate dining and kitchen areas. Fully set up solar system aprox 3 kw. Property consists of mostly open cleared paddocks with balance of lightly timbered area. This property is only mins to Helidon and the highway for access to Toowoomba 15 mins away. A rare find so close to all amenities. Priced at $500,000. Call Dawn for inspection on 0427 396622
- Your new life on acreage awaits on your 29 acres with this country home - 3 brm, 1 bath lowset home with, wood heater, aircon, fans. Wide verandahs around 3 sides. Abundant fruit trees provide shade ,privacy and fruit. 3 x 5000 gal rainwater tanks, 1 x bore with electric pump (330ft approx.) 2000-4000 gph. 1 x double lockup garage and 1 x single lockup garage. Fully fenced property, with stable/pen on hill. Property can be left fully furnished if required. Tucked away in the beautiful Iredale valley area with views up to the surrounding hills..