- Horse lovers paradise with amazing views - 3brm 2 bath home on 80 acres, master brm with ensuite, all bedrooms open onto wide verandah. Large modern kitchen with Smeg electric stove top and oven. Dishwasher. Air con, fans and fireplace ensure temperature is steady all year round. Verandah wraps around entire house ensuring easy access to the stunning views and cool breezes. Double carport, Industrial size concrete floor powered shed 16 x 10 x 4.3 accessible to trucks. Tack room, round yard, flat area for arena, water plumbed to paddocks near house and across road to larger paddocks. Great riding and training tracks on property. Plenty of tanks 4 x 5000 gal, set up with lines and taps. Fenced into 8 paddocks with stock water available in all. Currently running 14 horses easily with fantastic mixture Rhodes and Green panic pasture grasses. 2 dams. Vegie gardens, fruit trees, chook pens all set up and producing. Purpose built large dog kennel and pen. On mains power, garbage and postal services at door, Only 35 Mins to Toowoomba, 20 mins to Gatton. 5 Mins drive to rural Primary School, bus for High School and local store. Rare opportunity to purchase a property that is ready to enjoy. $789,000 ono. Call Dawn now to inspect.
- 22 Acres only 8 mins to Gatton town centre, surrounded by natural bushland with National park right next door. Your horse riding, bike riding or bushwalking are all that close… Fully off the grid solar system has 24 batteries, stand alone panels, back up generator, and solar hot water with gas back up...3 brm lowset beautifully cared for homestead set on 22 acres of gently undulating pasture grass and native timber…All Bedrooms b/in, sep toilet. Wood fire and 2 x aircons. House opens onto a verandah on all sides, double carport. Excellent horse fencing and balance 4 strand barb. A separate purpose built BBQ Gazebo with built In pizza oven and works spaces..Sit and relax and look down to the seasonal gully and natural timbered contours of this well pastured block. 3 x 5000 gal tanks and a well exists to develop for further water..Massive 20 x 12 x 4.5 m shed to house all the treasures. Priced to sell at $599,000
- Cultivation, cattle or horses on this 218 acre property only 30 mins from Toowoomba. Lagoon and dams, creek, 2 x bores (1 eq 1 uneq), underground mains, water licences, hydrants and pumps in place. Beautiful gently sloping paddocks have previously grown pumpkins, parsley, melons, some fencing in place for stock, balance bushland ideal for motorbikes, horse riding…..Lowset 3 brm brick home is only 2 years old and built to take in the views through the Ravensbourne range to the north. 3 brms, 2 bath, open kitchen/dining/lounge, study, lounge, 9ft ceilings, ample cupboards, wood heater, a/con. 3 x 5000 gal tanks, pad ready to go for the shed. 3 Phase power to house area.
- This homely 3brm lowset brick home on 5 Acres is in the fast growth area of Helidon. Renovated kitchen with tiled floor, bedrooms with new carpets and paint, fresh bathroom, north facing verandah. Good boundary fencing. Some small outbuildings that need to be updated. Good bore fitted with electric pump and fills a high tank reticulated for toilet and yard use. A 5,000 gal poly tank and pump supplies the home. Ideally situated for quick access to the Warrego Highway for commute to Toowoomba 15mins or Brisbane 1hour...Priced to sell at $349,000. For further information Call Dawn 0427 396622
- Beat the dry times with your own equipped stock bore on this lovely 5 acre hideaway. Shady verandahs wrap around this really neat and tidy 3brm 1 bathroom home with a bushland outlook from all windows. Fully fenced into paddocks for the ponies and yard is mesh fenced for the dogs!! Shared dam on boundary and large rainwater tank tick the water boxes. 2 car lockup shed with another concrete floor open workshop or hay shed. Plenty of room under the house for more storage. House has bright and cheery lounge, slate tiled dining and kitchen with 3 generous size bedrooms,BIns, separate toilet, with claw foot bath and separate shower. Vendor wants a sale $405,000 make us an offer. Under 20 Mins to Toowoomba. School bus, bin service, post to the gate. Call Dawn. 74 Koreelah Street, Upper Lockyer. Qld. 4352. http://dawnproperties.com.au/properties/privacy-and-space/