- Your new life on acreage awaits on your 29 acres with this country home - 3 brm, 1 bath lowset home with, wood heater, aircon, fans. Wide verandahs around 3 sides. Abundant fruit trees provide shade ,privacy and fruit. 3 x 5000 gal rainwater tanks, 1 x bore with electric pump (330ft approx.) 2000-4000 gph. 1 x double lockup garage and 1 x single lockup garage. Fully fenced property, with stable/pen on hill. Property can be left fully furnished if required. Tucked away in the beautiful Iredale valley area with views up to the surrounding hills..
- 2 Dwellings on 575.26 acres of pure nature lovers paradise off the grid. Set high overlooking the Flagstone and Ma Ma Valleys, this magnificent property has to be seen to understand the significance of its location and the views from the deck of your own private hideaway. Massive master bedroom with own deck overlooking stunning views. 2nd brm, study area, large dining, kitchen with views, walk in pantry and dishwasher, large lounge with wood fire leading out to man cave and deck with views forever. Fully set up 48 volt solar power runs all appliances, gas hot water for the bathroom. Internet and mobile phone reception. 3 x 5000 gal tanks, Carport, garden sheds. Concrete floor larger shed for storing vehicles or van. 2nd dwelling is a cosy cottage set in natural bushland surrounded by hundreds of grass trees and native timbers and its own fantastic views from the verandah. It has been used as a regular get away from it all weekender. Several rooms for bedrooms, lounge/dining/kitchen, wood heater and classic crown wood stove…Needs some TLC to restore to glory days. All this only 30 mins to Toowoomba……..Priced at $395000…….would suit cash buyers....
- Truckies or collectors this is for you - massive sheds plus lowset 2-3brm stone homestead on over 4 acres – sheds consist 15m x 48m with 15m x 5 m mezzanine and 19m x 12 m with 12m x 6m mezzanine, nearly 5 metre opening to fit machinery through…set in lovely established treed yard with thriving orchard. Bore, 2 x 5000 gal tank, 1 x 2000 gal tank, solar hot water and 3kwt solar system. House features include rose she oak timbers, exposed beams, rev cycle air con, wood heater, 2 bathrooms, brick features, hidden attic. Set in peaceful farm surrounds. 10 Mins to Plainlands shopping centre and access to highway for commuting to Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba. $650,000 ONO..Call Dawn now for an inspection 0427 396622
- Highly productive cultivation soil on this 76 acre farm. The rich chocolate soils are watered by 3 bores, 6” underground mains with hydrants through the property, Backs onto Lockyer Creek…3 brm highset hardiplank home has been a consistent rental investment. Currently under Lucerne and barley, producing excellent quality feed. Is suited to a variety of cultivation crops and has previously grown outstanding lettuce, pumpkin and carrot crops.
- Retreat to this private 2 brm brick cottage - Set on just under 11 acres with galley style kitchen, cosy lounge and even an office. Shady verandah to sit and enjoy the peace. Double lock up garage, 2 x 5000 gal rainwater tanks, dam, fully fenced with separate paddock. Plenty of room to extend if needed. 1 min to Grantham cafe, 15 mins to Gatton, 20 mins to Toowoomba... currently rented for $265 per week. VERY affordable at .$325,000 ONO...Call Dawn on 0427 396622 for inspections.