- Horse lovers elevated 10.47 acres with lowset federation style brick home - 3 brm + office, with lovely views over farmland and range. Kitchen / dining , separate lounge, master with large w/in robe & new carpet. 3 x split a/con. 3 x rainwater tanks provide ample water for house and current stock. Double carport, separate double garage/workshop, stable/tackroom, Approx 7 acres cleared, fenced into paddock for horses. Beautiful shady trees surround the house. NBN Satellite, on school bus route. 10 Mins to Middle Ridge
- Qld Homestead with 2 permanent creeks on nearly 80 acres with beautiful views over the surrounding hills, fenced into 8 separate paddocks for cattle and horses. Round yard, tack shed, 3 x rainwater tanks. 3 brm home has sunroom, office area, large lounge with beautiful high ceilings, separate dining and kitchen areas. Fully set up solar system aprox 3 kw. Property consists of mostly open cleared paddocks with balance of lightly timbered area. This property is only mins to Helidon and the highway for access to Toowoomba 15 mins away. A rare find so close to all amenities. Priced at $500,000. Call Dawn for inspection on 0427 396622
- Magnificent equestrian property on nearly 9 acres, 3 separate titles, with 500 sq m executive home- 5 brms 3 bathrooms .PROPERTY FEATURES – Fully set up horse property, has been used for agistment purposes, 2 bores with submersibles pumps @ 1000 gph, main stable area has 6 stables (4 x 4 each) with tack rooms and hay storage areas, auto watering troughs, power, 5 kwt solar system, 5000 gal tank, truck and float access lanes, 3 phase power and hardwired power for stand off fencing. Sand arena 40 x 40 under lights (4 x 400 watt for night riding) fully fenced with laneway access. 6 x ½ acre day yards with hydrants and troughs, stand off fencing and laneway access. 1 x 2 acre and 2 x ½ acre paddocks with permanent sprinklers. Watered by both tanks and bores. 2 x 1 acre paddock, with lights over jump area. Rhodes grass seeded. Has extra 2 stables with tack room.Main shed 10 x 15 m with extra high openings. 3 x lockup and 2 x open bays, all fully concreted with wide driveway to enter. 3 phase power and 2 x 25000 litre tanks.HOUSE FEATURES :- Stunning 5 bedroom 3 bathroom quality home only 7 years old, with beautiful landscaped gardens and lawns. Chefs kitchen with Falcon dual oven 5 burner stove, Asko dishwasher, caesarstone benchtops with ample pot drawers, cupboards, massive walk in butlers pantry and appliance cupboard. Kitchen opens onto entertainment area with bi-fold window to servery, gas points externally for BB. Kitchen flows into dining and family lounge area with built in fireplace and fans. Pool room opens to outdoor area. Separate living and media rooms, 3 double bedrooms, 1 master suite with huge bathroom , shower stall with triple shower head, separate toilet, large walk in robe. 1 guest wing with ensuite, walk in robe and separate entry access, and sitting area. Massive laundry with walk in linen closet. Other features include porcelain tiles throughout the home, extra high doors (2300 high) and beautiful feature glass and timber doors, tinted windows for sun protection. Security screens and doors throughout. 2 gas hot water systems ensure an abundance of hot water. 5kwt solar system, which is in credit. Full pressure town water connected and with an extra underground 30000 litre tank, water is in plentiful supply. House yard is fully irrigated with extensive landscaping, privacy hedging and is fully fenced with a lockable electric 4 m remote gate. All this under 15 mins To Tooowoomba and nearby highway access to Brisbane. On School bus route. Zoned Rural Residential. 23 Lionel Drive, Helidon Spa. Qld. 4344. Contact Dawn 0427 396622
- Your new life on acreage awaits on your 29 acres with this country home - 3 brm, 1 bath lowset home with, wood heater, aircon, fans. Wide verandahs around 3 sides. Abundant fruit trees provide shade ,privacy and fruit. 3 x 5000 gal rainwater tanks, 1 x bore with electric pump (330ft approx.) 2000-4000 gph. 1 x double lockup garage and 1 x single lockup garage. Fully fenced property, with stable/pen on hill. Property can be left fully furnished if required. Tucked away in the beautiful Iredale valley area with views up to the surrounding hills..
- 2 Dwellings on 575.26 acres of pure nature lovers paradise off the grid. Set high overlooking the Flagstone and Ma Ma Valleys, this magnificent property has to be seen to understand the significance of its location and the views from the deck of your own private hideaway. Massive master bedroom with own deck overlooking stunning views. 2nd brm, study area, large dining, kitchen with views, walk in pantry and dishwasher, large lounge with wood fire leading out to man cave and deck with views forever. Fully set up 48 volt solar power runs all appliances, gas hot water for the bathroom. Internet and mobile phone reception. 3 x 5000 gal tanks, Carport, garden sheds. Concrete floor larger shed for storing vehicles or van. 2nd dwelling is a cosy cottage set in natural bushland surrounded by hundreds of grass trees and native timbers and its own fantastic views from the verandah. It has been used as a regular get away from it all weekender. Several rooms for bedrooms, lounge/dining/kitchen, wood heater and classic crown wood stove…Needs some TLC to restore to glory days. All this only 30 mins to Toowoomba……..Priced at $349000…….would suit cash buyers....