- Parklike setting for this 3 brm lowset home on 105 acres in the beautiful Flagstone Creek area.….7-10 acres ideal for horses….balance scrub country suitable for horse trail riding, motorbikes, bushwalking. 1 bath, office, verandah, lockup 2 car garage. Some fencing…. Currently tenanted…Needs some TLC to turn into a really beautiful property and only 5 mins to Toowoomba Priced to sell at $425,000 ONO…..call Dawn now to inspect this
- 3 Brm - 2 bath, lowset hardiplank home on 6 acres with lovely deck overlooking beautiful sloping block with dam and bore. 2 Car lockup garage with carport, 2nd roofed carport. Acreage fully fenced with dog mesh. 3 x tanks , extensive gardens and trees provide privacy and bushlike setting with golf course on rear boundary adding to space and vista.. All 3 bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans. Large laundry . Bitumen road frontage, town water runs past front of property. 15 mins easy commute to Toowoomba….Would suit families with dogs, a pony or two or truck drivers with quick access to Warrego Highway. Call Dawn now 0427 396622 - OPEN HOUSE This Saturday 4th November from 10-11am....
- Lovely 4 brm lowset brick home on 33 acres of all usable land– Ideal for horses, cattle or cultivation…Cleared and fully fenced into several paddocks.. Plenty of water with stock bore, creek frontage, 6 tanks, and 2 dams (one with pump) Cattle yards, large farm shed , 2 car dble lock up garage and 2 carport. House yard is fenced for dogs and kids. 5 kva solar is a bonus. House is easy care vinyl throughout with carpet in bedrooms. Large entertainment area and extra rumpus/studio/craft room. Fans and reverse cycle air con. 4 brms with all b/ins and 2 way bathroom. Under 5 mins to Helidon, 20 mins to Toowoomba. Call Dawn now to inspect this lovely property.
- This farming property could be used for a cultivation property or improve and increase the current dairy operation. The 349 acres are on 6 separate titles, 10 registered unrestricted bores with an output of 10-12,000 gallons per bore ( 8 irrigation - 2 stock bores) (4 equipped - 6 unequipped). Large frontage to Lockyer Creek with 148 meg licence. 2 Dams. Underground mains with hydrants, pivot irrigator and travelling irrigators currently watering approx 240 acres of cultivation and there is a further 60 acres of cultivation available. Approx 400 head of Jersey cattle, machinery, plant and equipment are included in this property portfolio. Other extras include a company set up with tradeable shares, a small non farmable section of the property has development application in the process for 5 x 7 acre lots. Property is fenced into paddocks, grasses grown include rye, white and natural clover, paspalum and rhodes grass. 3 brm farmhouse, garage, machinery and storage sheds, besser brick dairy with 12 a side herringbone and a 6000 litre vat. 20 mins to Gatton. $4,250,000. For more information Call Dawn on 0427 396622 http://dawnproperties.com.au/properties/water-water-water/
- Home on 13.6 acres in the beautiful highly sought after Flagstone Creek area. Immaculate lowset 3brm brick home with 2 car lockup garage. Massive 15 x 12 shed with another bonus 6 x 7 shed. 3 phase power. Equipped drinkable bore, 3 x 5,000 gal rainwater tanks, excellent fencing, large chook pen, fruit trees, room for a pony. Home has 3 brms with b/ins, great size kitchen, 1 bathroom, sep toilet, easy care tiled floors, carpets in bedrooms, split air con in Main and living, wood fireplace. Fans throughout. Fantastic screened entertainment area for relaxing or entertaining. House is immaculately maintained and is a pleasure to inspect. School bus past door, 10 Mins to Toowoomba. This property will not last long in this tightly held area. $499,000 O.N.O.