- This homely 3brm lowset brick home on 5 Acres is in the fast growth area of Helidon. Renovated kitchen with tiled floor, bedrooms with new carpets and paint, fresh bathroom, north facing verandah. Good boundary fencing. Some small outbuildings that need to be updated. Good bore fitted with electric pump and fills a high tank reticulated for toilet and yard use. A 5,000 gal poly tank and pump supplies the home. Ideally situated for quick access to the Warrego Highway for commute to Toowoomba 15mins or Brisbane 1hour...Priced to sell at $385,000. For further information Call Dawn 0427 396622
- Beat the dry times with your own equipped stock bore on this lovely 5 acre hideaway. Shady verandahs wrap around this really neat and tidy 3brm 1 bathroom home with a bushland outlook from all windows. Fully fenced into paddocks for the ponies and yard is mesh fenced for the dogs!! Shared dam on boundary and large rainwater tank tick the water boxes. 2 car lockup shed with another concrete floor open workshop or hay shed. Plenty of room under the house for more storage. House has bright and cheery lounge, slate tiled dining and kitchen with 3 generous size bedrooms,BIns, separate toilet, with claw foot bath and separate shower. Vendor wants a sale $429,000 ONO make us an offer. Under 20 Mins to Toowoomba. School bus, bin service, post to the gate. Call Dawn. 74 Koreelah Street, Upper Lockyer. Qld. 4352. http://dawnproperties.com.au/properties/privacy-and-space/
- Horse lovers elevated 10.47 acres with lowset federation style brick home - 3 brm + office, with lovely views over farmland and range. Kitchen / dining , separate lounge, master with large w/in robe & new carpet. 3 x split a/con. 3 x rainwater tanks provide ample water for house and current stock. Double carport, separate double garage/workshop, stable/tackroom, Approx 7 acres cleared, fenced into paddock for horses. Beautiful shady trees surround the house. NBN Satellite, on school bus route. 10 Mins to Middle Ridge
- Your new life on acreage awaits on your 29 acres with this country home - 3 brm, 1 bath lowset home with, wood heater, aircon, fans. Wide verandahs around 3 sides. Abundant fruit trees provide shade ,privacy and fruit. 3 x 5000 gal rainwater tanks, 1 x bore with electric pump (330ft approx.) 2000-4000 gph. 1 x double lockup garage and 1 x single lockup garage. Fully fenced property, with stable/pen on hill. Property can be left fully furnished if required. Tucked away in the beautiful Iredale valley area with views up to the surrounding hills..
- 2 Dwellings on 575.26 acres of pure nature lovers paradise off the grid. Set high overlooking the Flagstone and Ma Ma Valleys, this magnificent property has to be seen to understand the significance of its location and the views from the deck of your own private hideaway. Massive master bedroom with own deck overlooking stunning views. 2nd brm, study area, large dining, kitchen with views, walk in pantry and dishwasher, large lounge with wood fire leading out to man cave and deck with views forever. Fully set up 48 volt solar power runs all appliances, gas hot water for the bathroom. Internet and mobile phone reception. 3 x 5000 gal tanks, Carport, garden sheds. Concrete floor larger shed for storing vehicles or van. 2nd dwelling is a cosy cottage set in natural bushland surrounded by hundreds of grass trees and native timbers and its own fantastic views from the verandah. It has been used as a regular get away from it all weekender. Several rooms for bedrooms, lounge/dining/kitchen, wood heater and classic crown wood stove…Needs some TLC to restore to glory days. All this only 30 mins to Toowoomba……..Priced at $349000…….would suit cash buyers....