- Old homestead on 68.52 ha (169 acres) – 3 titles – Bounded on 2 sides by a beautiful gravel bed creek, 3 dams, an abundant equipped well and hydrants in place keep this fertile property well watered. Includes some irrigation equipment. Approx 23 acres of cultivation which has been used for cabbage, pumpkin, and lucerne– or ideal for cattle / horse property, fenced into 7 paddocks with laneways for ease of mustering. Hay/machinery shed….. Majestic old trees surround this 4 brm classic homestead with plenty of potential. Set in the picturesque Junction View area this could be your dream property with a bit of TLC ….30 mins to Gatton on all bit road. Priced to sell at only $395,000.
- 4 brm farmhouse + studio sleepout on 65.05 ha (160.67 acres) – 2 titles – Large machinery/hay shed. Open undulating cultivation country rising up to beautiful frost free grazing acreage, fenced into 9 paddocks with laneways in place for easy mustering. 2 yard facilities with loading ramp. 5 dams, creek frontage and wells with hydrants in place, some irrigation equipment. Approx 30acres of cultivation. House is comfortable home with lovley wooden floors, large kitchen, 4 brms plus separate sleepout with its own bedroom ensuite and kitchenette. Priced to sell at $595,000..
- Lovely old style Queensland home in amazing location, walk to shops, school, post office, pub, park and sporting grounds. 5mins drive to the expanding hub of Withcott and only 15 mins drive to the City of Toowoomba. This home has been improved with a new roof, updated kitchen, beautiful polished wooden floor in your annex/study/playroom, lovely high ceilings, 3 bedrooms, with heater and aircon in the lounge/ dining room. Double carport and garden shed, are in the fully fenced 805sq m easy care backyard which has views up to the Toowoomba Ranges. Town water and sewerage. Has been rented for $285 p/w so could be a great little investment opportunity as well. Be part of a growing community, easy access to highway for commuting. This fantastic opportunity to start in the market could be yours for a very affordable $229,000 ono. Call Dawn now 0427 396622
- Very affordable country home on 41.79 acres..this lowset modern chamferboard 4 brm 2 bath home boasts full length front verandah, new 6m x 6m deck out the back, huge kids play fort. All bedrooms have built/ins. Reverse cycle split air conditioning in living and master. With your own orchard already planted a new taylex watering system has been installed to make gardening easy. Shipping containers have been cleverly utilised to make extra safe storage and shed space. Plentiful water supply with a dam and 50,000 litres of rain water tanks. Full fenced with a lovely post and rail frontage. Approx 1 hour west of Dalby, approx 20 mins to Tara schools and shops. This property is ideal for the person valuing their privacy. Run a horse or two or a couple of cows on the open grazing block. Cable and WW satellite TV. Priced to sell at $260,000..
- Escape the neighbours on this cosy rural home on 10 acres. Lowset steel framed hardiplank home with big shady verandah, 2 brms plus an extra large room that could easily be turned into several more rooms....master brm with large w/in robe, 1 bathroom, separate toilet. Gas hot water and stove with electric oven, views from the kitchen window over your dam. Wood fire, screened, tiled floors, bonus 2.6 kw solar system saves money on your power bills. Fully fenced into paddocks with mesh fencing, lovely dam, 2 tanks (8000 gal total) bore (unequipped). Several carports cater to your everyday parking needs and then the 9 x 10 metre powered shed has huge double opening doors that have previously housed an ultra light aircraft!!! so plenty of room for the hobbies....Flat block lends itself to a couple of horses, sheep, cows. Fantastic location, under 15 mins to the rapidly expanding Plainlands shopping centre, walk to school, short drive to both Coominya & Lowood and approx 20 mins to Gatton...Call Dawn now for more information or to inspect.