- 2 Titles - 49.32 acres & 33.66 acres. Outstanding opportunity on these 2 parcels of potential development acreage. 82.96 acres total with 2 road frontage, fully fenced with several dams and creek frontage. Blocks slope gently from road down to lush creek flat pastures. Bitumen road frontage, power and town water close by. Would suit development into small acreage blocks STCA, or simply enjoy a rural lifestyle whilst land banking for the future. Zoning - Rural residential/homestead residential - Urban growth area. 3 mins to the centre of the rapidly expanding town of Withcott. Only 15 mins City of Toowoomba. Lot 2 - 49.32 acres Lot 328 - 33.66 acres - Priced to sell at $879,000.00 for both lots or sell individually by negotiation.Call Dawn now 0427 396622
- 133 acre Cattle property in the stunning Flagstone Creek Valley. Fenced into paddocks, 3 x dams, bore, Massive 11m x 20m shed, yards, loading ramp. Cleared on lower acreage rising up to timbered ridges, perfect for horse trail riding or bushwalking. Rich ex cultivation soil in some paddocks for pasture grass. Several picturesque homesites overlooking surrounding hills. Power runs past front of property. …Bit Rd Frontage, on school bus route, 15 mins to Toowoomba on Bitumen road.
- 159 acre cattle block, fully fenced into paddocks and laneways, bore with windmill, wooden yards, several dams, approx 50 acres for dryland cultivation. Stunning views from several homesites. all weather access road, only 5mins to Grantham, approx, 15mins to Gatton, 30mins to Toowoomba...Call Dawn now 0427396622
- Room for a pony or two on this 6 acre block tucked away in a private setting, gentle slope up to lovely house site with views over surrounding hills, massive dam, fully fenced, bit road frontage, power and town water past front gate. Only 5 mins to Plainland hotel and Woolworths shopping centre, this is a great opportunity to get into this rapidly expanding area on small acreage.. priced at only $189000 ono. Call Dawn on 0427 396622
- Beautiful 1 ¼ acre block in a cul-de-sac location adjoining Hattonvale golf course. Lovely homesite overlooks lily covered dam in this highly sought after area. Walk to new Iga, medical centre, golf course and shops…1 min to highway access for commuting to Ipswich, Brisbane or Toowoomba. Bit road frontage, power, town water. Priced to sell $169,950. Build your dream home and enjoy the benefits of this fast growing area. Call Dawn now 0427 396622