- Sneak peek at the almost completed 4 bedroom Dixon home on 2 acres in the Bonnie Glen Estate, Master with ensuite and walk-in robe, all bedrooms built in....modern open plan design with 2 car lock up garage. Aircon in master and living. 5 Mins to Withcott and 15mins to Toowoomba. Bit Road, power and town water,. Views up to Toowoomba ranges....only $399,000 for all this....Call Dawn now
- Lovely old style Queensland home in amazing location, walk to shops, school, post office, pub, park and sporting grounds. 5mins drive to the expanding hub of Withcott and only 15 mins drive to the City of Toowoomba. This home has been improved with a new roof, updated kitchen, beautiful polished wooden floor in your annex/study/playroom, lovely high ceilings, 3 bedrooms, with heater and aircon in the lounge/ dining room. Double carport and garden shed, are in the fully fenced 805sq m easy care backyard which has views up to the Toowoomba Ranges. Town water and sewerage. Has been rented for $285 p/w so could be a great little investment opportunity as well. Be part of a growing community, easy access to highway for commuting. This fantastic opportunity to start in the market could be yours for a very affordable $229,000 ono. Call Dawn now 0427 396622
- This beautiful new home on 2 acres is ready to move in to!!! Just bring yourself and start your new life. Large block with space to breathe.. Beautiful contemporary kitchen, large dining and lounge area. all bedrooms with built-ins, carpet and fans. Massive 16 metre deck to relax and watch the world go by on. Concrete floor carport...all the features for only $379,000 ONO....would suit first home buyers or someone looking for a bit of acreage... Under 5 mins to Withcott and 10 mins to Toowoomba.....Won't last long.....Call Dawn now 0427 396622
- Classic 3 brm home Queensland home with views from your shady deck towards farmland…flood free 1012 sq block has a modern kitchen with large walk in pantry, Gas cook top, 3 good size bedrooms, 1 with B/ins. Good floor coverings throughout the home. Lounge with split system air con. Modernised bathroom and separate toilet. Front deck great for a cool drink whilst absorbing the view, back verandah screened for those late afternoon bbq’s. Large lock up shed (13m x 9 m) with 3 phase power, extra sized carport big enough for the caravan or boat…Town water + 3000 gal rainwater tank. Part fenced with back lane access. Walk to school (yrs 1 – 10) shops, hotel. Only 20 mins to the thriving town of Dalby and 40 Mins to Kingaroy. Fantastic opportunity to become part of a small rural community or Excellent returns as a rental property. Reduced to Sell at $178,000. Call Dawn now on 0427 396622 for all enquiries.
- Design: Eos 187 F0.1 Approx. total house area: 186m2 Total land area: 603m2 House price: $215,000 Land Price: $114,980 QUALITY INCLUSIONS … – Fixed site costs, no surprises – Carpeted and tiled throughout – Smart stone bench top to kitchen, bathroom & ensuite – Quality stainless steel appliances – Superior fittings and fixtures – Fly screens and security screens to external doors – Blinds throughout – Outdoor patio area under main roof – Turfed and Landscaped – Driveway and pathways – Fully fenced – Clothesline and letterbox – Preselected colours; Interior decorators have created stylish interiors