- Charming, cosy and very affordable. This 3 brm 2 bathroom lowset brick home is waiting for you...spacious and light lounge and dining area with very tidy kitchen. B/ins in bedrooms, carpet, sep toilet, master with ensuite, 2 car lockup garage, 5000 gal rainwater tank.. town water, bit road, lovely treed back yard adjoins parkland for extra peace. Fully fenced 3173 sq metres gives you plenty of room for kids, dogs and outdoor activities... walk to shops, schools, mins to Toowoomba....Priced to sell fast at offers over $300,000... call Dawn now to view this one.
- Cute and cosy 3 brm cottage on just over 3 acres. Very tidy kitchen, large lounge, fans in some rooms, lovely back deck overlooking yard….walk to school, shops, hardware. Carport, 5000 gal rainwater tank, some fencing…backs onto parkland for extra privacy. Room for a pony whilst living right in the heart of Withcott. 10 Mins to Toowoomba. Has been previously rented for $300 per week. Extra income from commercial sign on property @ $5000 per year....Priced for a quick Sale Offers over $300,000 Call Dawn on 0427 396622
- Lowset 3 brm 2 bathroom hardiplank home on huge 3000 sqm block, set in a lovely bushland setting. Backs onto parkland for extra privacy.. Fenced for animals, All brms with b/ins, master with ensuite and w/in robe. Lounge/dining/kitchen leads out to covered pergola area. 5000 gal rain water tank. 2 car lock up garage, town water, septic. Under 5 mins to school, shops, services. Great starter home or for the investors it has been rented for $330 per week…….1 min to Warrego Highway for commuting to Toowoomba or Brisbane. Offers over $300,000 ...24 O'Neils Road, Withcott.
- Lovely 4 bedroom Dixon home on 2 acres in the Bonnie Glen Estate, Master with ensuite and walk-in robe, all bedrooms built in....modern open plan design with 2 car lock up garage. Aircon in master and living. Security screens. 5 Mins to Withcott and 15mins to Toowoomba. Bit Road, power and town water,. Views up to Toowoomba ranges....only $399,000 for all this....Call Dawn now
- Lovely old style Queensland home in amazing location, walk to shops, school, post office, pub, park and sporting grounds. 5mins drive to the expanding hub of Withcott and only 15 mins drive to the City of Toowoomba. This home has been improved with a new roof, updated kitchen, beautiful polished wooden floor in your annex/study/playroom, lovely high ceilings, 3 bedrooms, with heater and aircon in the lounge/ dining room. Double carport and garden shed, are in the fully fenced 805sq m easy care backyard which has views up to the Toowoomba Ranges. Town water and sewerage. Has been rented for $285 p/w so could be a great little investment opportunity as well. Be part of a growing community, easy access to highway for commuting. This fantastic opportunity to start in the market could be yours for a very affordable $229,000 ono. Call Dawn now 0427 396622